GETME holds a weekly, 90-minute supervision group for therapists who are interested in humanistic/experiential approaches i.e., Person-Centered, Gestalt, Focusing, and especially the empirically-supported integration of these approaches: Emotion-Focused Therapy. Come together in mutual support as you learn, build your careers, and gain confidence in your ability to be truly helpful to your clients.
Each week, members will:
- Present cases, using video whenever possible.
- Understand client difficulties using experiential formulations.
- Work through difficulties, blocks, and anxieties in clinical work.
- Observe supervisor demonstration of interventions.
- Grow personally and professionally in a supportive atmosphere.
Who: Psychotherapists interested in experiential work.
Where: 95 High Street, Portland, ME. NOTE: At this time, GETME groups are all being conducted via Zoom.
When: The group meets Wednesdays from 11am to 12:30pm.
Cost: Participants pay a monthly “membership” fee:
- Conditional License: $50/month
- Fully Licensed: $100/month
If you would like to participate, please contact us.