This training is not being offered at this time. It will be posted here when it becomes available again, or sign up for our newsletter.
This is a training group for clinicians who have some background in experiential therapy, but are new to couples therapy, or have experience with couples therapy, but not with experiential work.
The group will meet once a month for four months. Meetings will include didactic presentation, intervention demonstration, and experiential skills practice.
Participants will learn an experiential approach to de-escalating and restructuring couple conflicts, and to strengthen couples’ emotional bonds.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to identify, define, and utilize the following:
- Relational conflict cycles, including: attachment, identity, and mixed cycles
- Cycle Positions, including: Pursuers & Withdrawers, and Dominants & Submitters
- Balancing Sessions
- Emotional Process Diagnosis
- Basic Empathy & Empathic Exploration
- Accessing Emotion
- Choreographing Ennactments
Where: GETME 95 High Street, Suite 207, Portland, ME
Minimum of 5, maximum of 7 participants.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Tom Kubasik, LCPC.
To register, please submit your name and email below.