This is a training group for clinicians who have some background in experiential therapy, but are new to couples therapy, or have experience with couples therapy, but not with experiential work.
The group will meet once a month for four months. Meetings will include didactic presentation, intervention demonstration, and experiential skills practice.
- Relational conflict cycles, including: attachment, identity, and mixed cycles
- Cycle Positions, including: Pursuers & Withdrawers, and Dominants & Submitters
- Balancing Sessions
- Emotional Process Diagnosis
- Basic Empathy & Empathic Exploration
- Accessing Emotion
- Choreographing Ennactments
When: We’ll meet Fridays from 8:30am to 1pm. The dates are:
- January 17
- February 14
- March 20
- April 17
Where: GETME 95 High Street, Suite 207, Portland, ME
Cost: The cost for this training is $340.
Minimum of 5, maximum of 7 participants.
A Certificate of 16 Contact Hours will be provided.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Tom Kubasik, LCPC.
To register, please submit your name and email below.