This is a course for clinicians who have some background in experiential therapy, but are new to/interested in, couples therapy, or have experience with couples therapy, but not with experiential work.
The course will consist of eight 90-minute meetings that include didactic presentation, intervention demonstration, and experiential skills practice.
- Relational conflict cycles, including: attachment, identity, and mixed cycles
- Cycle Positions, including: Pursuers & Withdrawers, and Dominants & Submitters
- Balancing Sessions
- Emotional Process Diagnosis
- Basic Empathy & Empathic Exploration
- Accessing Emotion
- Choreographing Ennactments
We’ll meet eight Fridays from 11:30 to 1. The dates are:
- September 27
- October 11, 18, 25
- November 1, 15
- December 6, 20
The cost for this training is $300, payable in installments, if needed.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Tom Kubasik, LCPC.