To Schedule with a Counseling Intern:
The first step is a phone call. We’ll do a short screening, and guide you through the process of booking your first appointment. Call 699-4979.
Here are the kinds of things you may be asked during the call:
- What pain or difficulty are you looking to resolve?
- What made you decide to seek counseling now?
- Have you ever done counseling before?
- If so, what was your experience like?
- Are you currently suicidal?
- When are you available for appointments?
- Do you have a preference for which intern you would like to see?
The call is also an opportunity to ask any questions about GETME, the counseling process, confidentiality, what an “intern” is, or any other questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To See Tom Kubasik, LCPC:
At this time, I have no availability for new clients. Please consider working with one of my interns.
For Current/Returning Clients:
Current clients may click here to view a list of upcoming open times. If you’d like one of these times, simply text or call and ask for the one you want. Note: You are not scheduled until I have texted/called back to confirm.