See a Counseling Intern for $25/Session
Inexpensive counseling exists! Work with a Counseling Intern at GETME.
Evening & Weekend Appointments are Available.
A Counseling Intern is a graduate student in Clinical Mental Health Counseling in the last stages before becoming licensed as a mental health professional. Our interns are caring, intelligent, and skilled. As students, they also receive extensive, ongoing guidance and training from a senior clinician.
Our interns help adults (18 years and older) with:
- Relationship Difficulties & Communication Issues
- Anxiety & Fears
- Depression, Sadness & Grief
- Shame, Self-Worth & Self-Criticism
- Anger & Irritability
Our Current Interns:
- Amy Anderson (Seeing Individual clients, until mid-December, 2020)
- Dan Erickson (Seeing Individuals, until mid-December, 2020)
- Aubrey Haskell (Seeing Individuals and Couples, until mid-May 2020)
- Phone: (207) 699-4979
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org