Counseling for $25/Session
Work with a Counseling Intern at GETME.
Evening & Weekend Appointments are Available.
What’s a Counseling Intern?
A Counseling Intern is a Clinical Mental Health Counseling Student who is completing their supervised internship — the last stage before becoming licensed as a mental health professional. Our interns are caring, intelligent, and skilled. As students, they also receive extensive, ongoing guidance and training from a senior clinician.
Our interns help adults (18 years and older) with:
- Relationship Difficulties & Communication Issues
- Anxiety & Fears
- Depression, Sadness & Grief
- Shame, Self-Worth & Self-Criticism
- Anger & Irritability
Our Current Interns:
- Amy Anderson (Seeing Individual clients, until mid-December, 2020)
- Dan Erickson (Seeing Individuals, until mid-December, 2020)
- Aubrey Haskell (Seeing Individuals and Couples, until mid-May 2020)
Inexpensive counseling options exist — schedule your first appointment!
- Phone: (207) 699-4979
- Email: email@example.com