In order to be registered, you must:
- Be a licensed (or student) clinician.
- Submit your registration form.
- Pay your deposit (or full fee).
- Have received your official registration acknowledgment.
Within 48 business hours of submitting your registration form, GETME will acknowledge your interest, along with a secure method of making an electronic payment. If you are sending a check instead, please address it to:
615 Congress Street
Portland, ME, 04101
Once GETME has received your deposit (or full payment), you will receive your official registration acknowledgment.
- Deposits are required before a potential participant is considered registered.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless GETME cancels the training.
Full payment is due no later than one week before the day (or first day) of training. If GETME has not received your full payment by one week before the start of the training, we reserve the right to offer the spot to another potential participant. The deposit remains non-refundable.
- 30 or more days prior to start of training: Full refunds (minus deposit) are available.
- 14 days prior to start of training: 50% of payment (minus deposit) is available.
- Fewer than 14 days to start of training: No refund is available.
- In lieu of a refund, credit toward a future training may be extended.
Exception: GETME Cancellation of Training
In the event that GETME must cancel a training, pro-rated refunds (and pro-rated certificates of contact hours) will be issued. Optionally, the participant can opt for credit toward toward future trainings.
Complaints & Disputes
If a participant (or potential participant) would like to express a concern about her/his/their experience with GETME, he/she/they may call (207) 699-4979, or email email@example.com. Although we do not guarantee a particular outcome, the individual can expect GETME to consider the complaint, make any necessary decisions, and respond within 30 days.
Note that these policies are subject to change.